To pick the one best shipyard for repair and refit, you have only two choices.
Robert E. Derecktor, Inc – New York
Robert E. Derecktor, Inc., New York, our Corporate Headquarters, 25 miles north of Manhattan in Mamaroneck, New York, was established in 1947 for the construction and repair of custom yachts.
As the yard’s accomplishments and reputation grew, the business expanded to include the construction and maintenance of all types of pleasure, military, and commercial craft, as well as state-of-the-art racing yachts.
- Derecktor New York is located at 311 East Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, NY.
- 25 miles north of New York City
- Off #42 sea buoy on Long Island Sound
- Easy access to all major New York airports
- (914) 698-5020
Derecktor of Florida
Derecktor Florida has over 35 years experience in construction & repair. The location was opened in South Florida in 1967 and covers more than 17 acres of the Dania Cutoff Canal. As South Florida’s most complete marine repair facility, Derecktor Florida caters mainly to power and sailing yachts, and acts as a pole of attraction in the busy Florida waters for a large fleet of cruising and racing yachts in need of repairs, or major refits.
- Derecktor Florida is located at 775 Taylor Lane, Dania, FL 33004.
- Less than one mile from the Port Everglades entrance via the Dania Cutoff Canal
- Day Marker 35
- Two miles from Hollywood Int’l Airport
- Within two miles of downtown Fort Lauderdale
- 954-920-5756 FL